Wednesday, 9 May 2007

A wet day







Wednesday started off quite bright and dry and has ended in being very wet. Not that I am complaining as it has saved me from water the veggies I put in! We reached a temp of 16c!!! Whilst Phil on the otherside of the world will have a nightime temp of 17c and daytimes of 22c - not quite fair really.

Went to Venture Studio's to claim my freebie picture. They had taken some wonderful shots, but I was tough and narrowed it down to 3, then picked the final one. The lady was really friendly and chirpy, until..... I chose my FREE picture and didn't buy any others or upgrade my freebie. The viewing session was very business like and ended rather quickly and before I knew it I was out of the door and on the steet again! I need to return to the studio in 8 weeks (eight weeks!!!) to collect my free 5x7 worth £125!! Nice pics but really not worth that kind of money.

2 comments:

v8villager said...

And make sure you post the picture here...

The Elys said...

You'll have to wait 8 weeks!!