Hello and welcome to the Ely Family blog. I thought I would use this space to keep friends and family updated on our happenings and this is also a good place to share the photos. Thanks for stopping by and having a nose..... If you feel like it, you can comment on my listings and share your thoughts too!
Tuesday, 8 May 2007
Funtasia
I took the kids to an indoor soft play area this afternoon with a couple of friends. They had a long wavy slide there which you wizzed down if you sat on your cardi (as I found out!). Unfortunately the big drop slide was closed due to a faulty drop! The kids and adults all had fun! Forgot my camera and my phone pics haven't turned out well enough to blog :-( They also haven't got their website up and running yet so can't even share their pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment