Hello and welcome to the Ely Family blog. I thought I would use this space to keep friends and family updated on our happenings and this is also a good place to share the photos. Thanks for stopping by and having a nose..... If you feel like it, you can comment on my listings and share your thoughts too!
Wednesday, 2 May 2007
Swimming Pool
I cleared the ground, lay down the ground sheet then put the old swimming pool cover on top. Lay out the pool and smoothed it all out and connected the filter and heater up and started to fill the pool this afternoon. Then found a leak! There must be a hole in it somewhere. I searched for half an hour and can't find it. It could be in the seam - I don't think I will ever find it. Sam and Beth are disappointed that we can't fill it. Will have to search again tomorrow to see if I can find the hole..........
Last years pool and what I should have had at the end of the day this year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment