Saturday, 12 May 2007

Eurovision Song Contest

I'm off out to a party tonight. Yes that's right I am going out! Sam and Beth are having a sleep over at Granny and Grandads. I wont be drinking though as I have the Race for Life in the morning!

Natalie and John are hosting a eurovision song night to celebrate John's birthday. So, we have all been issued with a country and we have to supply a dish from the country to share. I think there are 19 people going, so should be lot of interesting foods to try.
My country - Ukraine.
Ukraine participates in the Final of the 2007 Eurovision Song Contest, on 12th May in Helsinki, Finland.

Participant: Verka SERDUCHKA
Song: Dancing Lasha Tumbai
Writer: Andrei DANILKO
Composer: Andrei DANILKO
Broadcaster: NTU
National selection: Eurovision 2007

My food contribution : Medivnyk a Ukrainian honey bread or cake and Cossak Honey Mousse. I'll blog the pictures when the food is ready to go....... I'll also get pics of the food spread. Shame its not fancy dress!

No comments: