This morning started of rather wet and when we arrived at Newark showground we sat int he car for half an hour to let the rain pass. The race was due to start at 11am, but people were still que-ing on the A46 to get in. We eventually set off about 11.25am.
Emma and I started off jogging and pushed andpushed ourselves and then the finish was in sight and little rocket Emma full steamed ahead and she completed in 27 minutes and 22 seconds, and I followed in at 27 minsutes and 24 seconds. But thinking about it, it was quicker than that as it took 1 minute to get through the start post where the stop clock is - so we can say that we did it in 26 minutes!!! Yayyyyy
Thank You Thank You to all of those who sponsored me - I really do appreciate your kindness xx
1 comment:
Well done you! I was thinking about you doing that in the hot humid weather we had today.
Post a Comment