Saturday, 7 July 2007

Bottoms Up! 6th July 2007

Phil and I have been married 11 years Friday 6th July, so I met him in Newark for a very nice lunch.

Driving home from Newark I saw a sight I dont see everyday - a mans bottom!!

Three young men in a blue transit van behind me at the traffice lights - glance in review mirror and see two faces and a bottom! Lights turn green not giving me enough time to find my phone to take a picture (well who is going to believe me!) and we drive off through the village - they stop to let a car out who isn't amused and waves at them with funny hand shapes! They continue like this until I turn off some 3 miles later - I hope he had is seat belt on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

v8villager said...

What a shame you didn't get a chance for a photo.

Well done you guys - 11 years - yippeee!