Monday, 30 April 2007

Veggie Planting




I started to plant out the veggies on Sunday, but will I fighting with the garden visitors. Mr Mole likes to vsit frequently and no he has new neighbours - Mr and Mrs Mouse and family. Then there are the slugs, caterpillars, pigeons, dog and kids! it is no wonder that we dont get the eat the veggies I grow!

2 comments:

v8villager said...

Nice one Jo. I've been doing the same this week. I found an even bigger hole than that. When I was turning the earth over I nearly fell into a huge hole (wish I'd photo'd it now) it was so big I could put a whole 6ft long bean cane down it at about 20 degress from vertical. It was about 8 to 12 inches across and started/stopped about 18 inches from the surface, I've no idea what it was from... some garden monster no doubt!

The Elys said...

your escape route has been found!