Saturday, 28 April 2007

Patio Set part 2

How sad am I!? OK, probably best you dont answer that one, but somebody had to take pictures of the broken bits! Well, I have completed the patio chairs, apart from one screw, the very last screw which hand't been cut out so I couldn't get the allen key in tighten it up. This 6th chair is now held together with a cable tie!


Then I thought I would put the table together - wrong! Firstly, I couldn't lift the damn thing as it is very heavy. At least the wind wont blow it over! Well,first I undo all the packaging and find the table is kaput! The middle section can expand to make a larger table but the mechanism underneath is broken. There is a bracket holding bits together to help sliding and that is damaged.

So this is how the table looks now
and this is how it will stay til somebody comes and picks it up and replaces it with new. They did tell me it could take 3 weeks to arrive from Leeds! I did ask her if she was bringing it in a wheelbarrow to take that length of time! She huffed and puffed down the phone at me! I will know on Monday how long it will take......

No comments: