I would like to make a pudding, but cant bear the thought of steaming it for 5-7 hours. I have found a homemade microwave recipe, so may give that a go with a shop bought one in reserve!
Hello and welcome to the Ely Family blog. I thought I would use this space to keep friends and family updated on our happenings and this is also a good place to share the photos. Thanks for stopping by and having a nose..... If you feel like it, you can comment on my listings and share your thoughts too!
Saturday, 22 November 2008
Mincemeat
The homemade mincemeat is now baking in the over for 3 hours. We finished off the Christmas cake last night, which finally came out of the oven at 9.30pm. This morning I have drizzled it with Brandy - a daily ritual I believe hic!
I would like to make a pudding, but cant bear the thought of steaming it for 5-7 hours. I have found a homemade microwave recipe, so may give that a go with a shop bought one in reserve!
I would like to make a pudding, but cant bear the thought of steaming it for 5-7 hours. I have found a homemade microwave recipe, so may give that a go with a shop bought one in reserve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment