Hello and welcome to the Ely Family blog. I thought I would use this space to keep friends and family updated on our happenings and this is also a good place to share the photos. Thanks for stopping by and having a nose..... If you feel like it, you can comment on my listings and share your thoughts too!
Saturday, 30 June 2007
Hardwick Hall 23rd June
Phil's parents came up for the weekend and we braved the weather and headed off to Hardwick Hall, a National Trust property in Derbyshire. We were lucky with the weather right up till 4.30pm when we had to wait for a heavy shower to pass. We then ventured out for a wonder around the gardens. I fell over whilst running from the kids and ended up with an extremely wet and muddy bum! Serves me right!
http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-vh/w-visits/w-findaplace/w-hardwickhall/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment