Saturday, 30 June 2007

29th June - Fridge Murder

We've had our upright fridge/freezer for, I guess, 4/5 years. The last 2 weeks it has been very naughty and decided to become a freezer only! It froze everything in the fridge! I even had to strain the milk for the cereals in the morning.
Friday morning I thought I would defrost the fridge, not the freezer, yes the fridge! After giving it a thorough clean, I then started putting things back into the fridge. I didn't put much back into the door as the top hinge is a bit wobbley. The door was open as I loaded the few bits back and then the door just committed suicide, throwing a dozen eggs and milk all over the floor! I was not impressed. That was the final straw - I had treated it to a jolly good clean and this is how it repays me. Well - end of line for you mate!

I met my parents in Newark and purchased a new one - that'll teach it I thought.

Got home and was making a cuppa and opend the fridge door and WAM BAM, it launched itself at me and clocked me straight in the eye! I now have a black eye!!

Beware of Fridge/Freezers - they will get you.

3 comments:

v8villager said...

Where's the picture of the black eye? Your poor thing!

The Elys said...

Hmmmm!
Phil wouldn't go out with me Saturday daytime!

v8villager said...

Perhaps you could worn one of his masks... ;-)