Thursday, 2 April 2009

Poorly Rum

Poor little Rum the cat is in hospital.

He had a large operation on Wednesday morning to replace the torn ligaments in his hind nearside leg. He must have jumped off something and caught his left rupturing all his ligaments, excpet for one which was stretched beyond use.

The kids and I went to see him this afternoon and he looked round as soon as he heard my voice. He enjoyed the fuss, but soon slept again. His leg is in a huge bandage for support and padding incase he bangs it. But of course it is so large and alien that he is really struggling to move around to get to the toilet.

Don't know when he will come home - needs to be more stable.

Horrible to see. I hate the vets and hospitals - that is all I can smell right now.

.

No comments: