Poor little Mia dog - she went to the vets today to have a bad tooth removed and came home minus 7, yes SEVEN, teeth!
She suffered with very bad breath so I took her to the vets and they said she had a suspect yucky tooth. So I booked her in to have it removed and they had to take 7 out! Several of which came out without fuss. I/we didn't realise it was that bad as she never complained about eating her dried food, biscuits, treats and pigs ears! So now the poor little thing is on meat only and no biscuits for a while.
She is now resting in front of the fire and then gets up and wonders about like she is drunk!
She'll be sore for a few days I am sure, but we have lots of pain killers to feed her.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment