Hello and welcome to the Ely Family blog. I thought I would use this space to keep friends and family updated on our happenings and this is also a good place to share the photos. Thanks for stopping by and having a nose..... If you feel like it, you can comment on my listings and share your thoughts too!
Sunday, 18 May 2008
Sack the ScareCrow
I thought the scarecrow was doing a good job until I went out this morning to let the chooks out and found a pigeon having breakfast 1of Cauli leaves! Looks like I am going to have net everything and burn the scarecrow
PS. Are you sure you don't have an olde English background hidden away someplace? LOVED your etymological explanation of the phrase, and will probably use parts of it in one of my posts.
1 comment:
Your scarecrow just looked too darned inviting!
PS. Are you sure you don't have an olde English background hidden away someplace? LOVED your etymological explanation of the phrase, and will probably use parts of it in one of my posts.
Post a Comment