Saturday, 29 December 2007

Boxing Day

Then is starts all over again!

Boxing Day starts off with a Ramble. Loads of people meet in Harby, the next village at 10am and we then march off for a few miles, across feilds, footpaths etc. There must have been 70 people on this years walk. Brilliant fun.

I haven't worn wellies in ages, I usually wear my Mucker boots, but with all the rain that fell on Christmas Day I thought I had better wear wellies. My goodness, I have never seen blisters so big! Ouch! This picture is 10 days later!

My parents came over for the walk with us also. Then back to the village hall for a cup of mulled wine and a mince pie, bfore heading home for a cold turkey lunch! We then sat round the tree and opened more presents much to the childrens delight! We spent a pleasant evening in front of the wood burner and eating more food!

No comments: