Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Look what happened to my kitchen


The kitchen wall was removed today. I know have a free standing sink! I also have no dishwasher and my ice making fridge/freezer has had to be disconnected for a while! Tough that will be as I need ice for my wine!

The downstairs windows were glazed and the door hung. Upstairs windows need glazing.

It is freezing in the kitchen tonight. I have spent the last two hours de-dusting the kitchen so that we can eat breakfast in there, but will have to eat in the dinning room on the floor as it is too cold in the kitchen! (eating on the floor as not dinning room table!.

The scaffolding was also taken down today so the extenal look of the building looks better but was too dark to take a picture. Will have to do that tomorrow.

No comments: